Monday, April 13, 2009

My First Gig!!!

Well it's only been a couple of days and I already have my first gig, thanks to my new business cards.  I guess that Copy place where I used to work was good for something.  This comedy thing is easy!  

I was just handing out business cards today at this bar and a guy told me he might have some work for me.  It's at a local strip club on the other side of town, and here's the kicker.  I get free beer!

Now I just have to figure out a way to get there and back because the bus doesn't run that late in our town.

I had Easter dinner with my parents last night.  I didn't tell them that I quit my job and was getting into show business.  I think a good time to break it to them would be at the show.  

I could probably get my dad to come out and see me, but I'm not sure about my mom.  She doesn't like beer.  

Oh well.  At least this way I can get a ride to the gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment